Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Shortcut 2 Infinity "I Know"

Thundering and pulsating rock lines pour energetically through the phrases of Shortcut 2 Infinity's newest release "I Know;" All of this accompanying buzz-saw gruff vocals. For fans of classic Motorhead or even Misfits, S2I is going to fit very comfortably in your collection. There's a kind of classic blues element to "I Know" of lost love and romantic desperation, something that most of us are at least passingly familiar.


What I like most about this track is the balance of intensity; there's the "in your face" portion of the song that smacks you like the tipsy girl at the bar who's butt you just slapped - there's also a suspension that seems more lifted in between verses. If you're curious, you can find their FB page here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment