Monday, February 28, 2022

Luna Carina "Leave Me Light"

Southhampton gents Jack and Jacob, better known as their band moniker "Luna Carina" have laid down one of the coolest tracks I've heard in a long time. It's a tempting psychedelic vibe featuring crisp drums, heavily effected guitars, smooth RnB vocals, and some seriously stylish production. Complete with lyric video below, we should take a listen:


"Leave Me Light" (which features Tink Beadle and George Ryan lending their beautiful voices) has a very dream-pop/electro texture happening; the sound is very current, but borrows the deeply alluring sonic pallet of the 1960s (think The Doors "Strange Days"). For my money, this thing succeeds on every level - it's the first song I've heard from Luna Carina, but I plan on digging a little deeper now that they're on my radar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment