Friday, November 26, 2021

Tom Tikka & The Missing Hubcaps "By 2022"

Tom Tikka is no stranger to being prolific; in September of 2021 he released the album titled "This Is My Happy Face." The tracks are very reminiscent of earlier Rock n' Roll from the 70's and are enjoying a great deal of success among the usual players in social media ("This Is My Happy Face" is certainly the subject of more than a few blog postings).


So he's continuing in that prolific vein by releasing a new track for the new year - with a video set to premiere on Dec 3, in 2021; this one to be called "By '22." I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek, which is a privilege I enjoy, I imagined the track will be up to his standard excellence both as a musician and as a lyricist - and I was right. The song is reflective and enjoyable. It makes me wonder what Mr. Tikka is anticipating in 2022, for my part, I'm hoping for peace and unity - but we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment