Friday, November 26, 2021

Ed Roman "Happiness"

Ed Roman is someone we've been covering for years - his rock, folk, and generally charismatic outlandish style is something that is very alluring (and if I'm being honest, really good for boosting readership over here at CMT). So, when he released his song "Happiness" back in September, and I missed it, I decided I needed to post a blurb today. 


Is it just me or is there a little bit of reggae or Hip-Hop going on here? Like when he started at the verse, it almost sounded like he was going to start rapping. There is an improvisatory aspect to "Happiness" which is as much instrumental as it is a song. And not to sound like a broken record on this blog, but the inclusion of synth on the chorus, makes me a ***Happy*** listener (see what I did there?)

No comments:

Post a Comment