Thursday, November 25, 2021

Lady Redneck "Don't Try to Take Our Guns"

Many of you will remember the adorable Stephanie Lee (AKA Lady Redneck) from her equally adorable song: "I dented your truck..." Now she's taken a stand that, according to her, was scary but necessary titled "Don't Try to Take Our Guns." But here's the thing folks, I can't find this song anywhere, just a dead YouTube link with a "Video Unavailable" disclaimer on the YouTube-Lady Redneck-page. 


I don't want to sound overly conspiratorial here, but is it possible that the song was struck down by internet social media companies and their anti-free speech policies? Why should a prominent artist like Lee have a song that is so difficult to find? The whole thing seems rather fishy and is hopefully sorted out soon. I try not to take moral or political stances on this platform, but if there is one thing that I am, it is ardently in favor of free speech, so, when the song does resurface, I hope everyone streams it constantly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment