Saturday, July 17, 2021

Sarantos "Eyebanging"

OK, not sure where to start with this one - the thing is, in the age of meme-humor, trolling, and internet jokes I just can't tell who's being serious these days. Sarantos is self-described as a "DIY international award-winning solo music artist, singer-songwriter, and proud nerd." The thing is, with his new song "eyebanging" I have no idea if this is a viral-video prank or inspired music from someone who might only appeal to more comedic tastes. Be the judge for yourself:


We've had really good jokester in the past... Ill Mitch comes to mind - but we've also had viral sensations that were more genuine (think of the Chinese singer "Wing" for instance). Sarantos's song has a fun disco-electro beat supporting his vocals and the music video did absolutely put a smile on my face but I'm afraid "eyebanging" left me more confused than anything else. 


No comments:

Post a Comment