Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Nouhi's Nomad "Number 4"

 As a long-time fan of Iranian culture (I have found Zoroastrian writings to be a constant source of inspiration), I became very curious about Nouhi's Nomad (an Iranian American band) - a multi-instrumental genre band. In their current song and music video "Number 4" they show their fun surf-rock side in a laid back and upbeat song.  The music video evokes summer days with friends and family. Not to say that the musicianship isn't first-rate - it's nice to hear wonderful bass lines and slick guitar riffs.  


Especially in a time where people are rediscovering what it means to live a fulfilled life - I'm very satisfied to see a music video packed with scenes of comradery. Now that winter is over, people are more than anxious to be outside and enjoying the things that all of us took for granted just a year ago. I have to say that Nouhi's Nomad is a new act on my radar but I'll be checking out their stuff whenever I'm in the mood for something a bit happier and optimist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment