Saturday, April 17, 2021

Artist: Simon Ocean

 It's always an adventure when people recommend new music to me, and as a pop-music producer myself it's fantastic to see what younger artists are creating. Enter Simon Ocean, an artist from Miami, Florida - but seemingly always on the move. He's a gifted songwriter who's written for some pretty pedigreed folks. His Spotify boasts a rather large following and his first song that shows up on that page "My Enemy, My Love" is an energetic, dance-centered pop song that should play well at the gym and the club equally well. 


I hear there are new works in the works and it will be interesting to see what new ground this world-traveler will cover (fun side note - he also sings in Spanish.) With three stellar albums in the can already, I'm curious what more he has to say. Simon Ocean's music can be found through his Spotify page, as well as his website

No comments:

Post a Comment