Friday, December 10, 2021

SUAVE_UK "MERRY DRILLMASS"

I think the global lockdowns have accelerated the degrees of oddities coming out of the internet.  It seems that postmodernism has taken on a completely new meaning where not only is every form of expression viable - but more so, the staggering reservoir of content that surprises me is endless. How does the old addage go? Once I think I've seen everything...


Suave UK, who we've covered a few times on this blog, is out with a new video titled: "Merry Drillmass." The song itself is a techno/hip-hop reworking of its parody namesake "We Wish You a Merry Christmas," but done repeatedly. The music video is whimsical (including Santa in an alley doing the "Kid n' Play" dance interspliced with cooking videos of a holiday turkey), which leads me to believe Mr. Suave is not taking himself too seriously on this - but one never knows about today's celebrities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment