Monday, October 4, 2021

DECEMBER FADES "Sunrise"

Well, here's one that I really enjoyed, and it couldn't have come at a better time either - often I hear a lot of music while I'm doing this blog - and I've gotten many requests for reviews where I say to the artist: "you're obviously talented, you actually sound great... but there's nothing unique about your music..." 


Not at all the case with December Fades and the new single "Sunrise" (which is loveliness wrapped in a blanket). The creeping synth, the lo-fi drums, and the sweet, sweet, vocals are all pleasing. The biggest thing I like about this track though is that after one listen, I genuinely felt like I knew this guy singing - it was that intimate, which is pretty rare these days. So, Oct 9 is the release date for this song, don't miss it! In the meantime, you can check out his previous SC tracks here.

No comments:

Post a Comment