Saturday, May 11, 2019

Cplus - Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend (Revisited)

Every once in a while I like to do a follow-up blog post about a previous article, mostly just because I feel I have something more to say. A while ago, I wrote about singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Clifton Johnson, also known as Cplus, and his new single "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend." 



As I kept coming back to this tune I had a compulsion to research Mr. Johnson a bit more, only to find that it is not just me who has a profound appriecation for this man's talent. He has opened for A list entertainers such as Usher and Mint Condition. He plays in a band "Born in November" in addition to a thriving solo career. Not to mention, "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend" is still doing extremely well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment