Friday, May 10, 2019

Artist Interview - KOPO MAGIC

For today's artist profile we have KOPO MAGIC

MW: Tell us more about your new music.
KM: My new music is from Pop, Hip Hop, Electronic to Dance Music.

MW: Where are you from?
KM: I am from a small town called Payson Utah. Born and raised.

MW: When did you know music was going to be your passion?
KM: As soon as I could reach the keys of the piano. I had this wanting to not only play. But wanted to play for everyone. I would spend up to 10 hours a day playing the piano before I even took piano lessons.


MW: What memorable responses have you had from your audiences?
KM: I have many people tell me that my Because I'm Happy song brightens up there day and I have many people that use this song in their classrooms.

MW: What would be your dream musical tour? I want to go to Europe.
KM: One stop I'd love is to play for the Queen of England.

MW: How do you see the future of independent music?
KM: As the music industry has and is evolving. I see more and more people finding their audience easier and easier by social media.

MW: What are you most looking forward to in the rest of 2019?
KM: Recording and releasing all new music. And starting to branch out of my home state. I want to explore new circles and cool venue's. I'm always looking to expand my tribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment