Thursday, July 28, 2016

Srdjan Brankovic: Break the Rules

This week I had the privilege of being an author to receive a promo copy of Srdjan Brankovic’s newest album “Expedition: Delta.” Immediately I turned my Groove player to track number two “Break the Rules.”




Let me just say from the onset, that fans of 1970’s prog-rock will not be disappointed. Right down to the wailing vocals of guest artist Bobby Koelble (this guy has some of the best intonation I’ve ever heard in a rock singer) the song will take you back. Of course, the main actor in this audio-feature is Brankovic’s guitar, as it should be, there are beautiful and tasteful harmonies in the lines but at the same time very virtuosic. Plan on buying this one when it’s out folks, you’ll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment