Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Tia McGraff - Let 'em See You're Strong



There are certainly times in all of our lives where we feel so challenged that success or survival is not guaranteed. For me, this was after my first wife left me - she packed up her bags into a four-door sedan and headed for the East Coast. After ten years of a shared life, I didn't know how I could possibly reassert myself as an individual. At times like that, I think many of us turn to sympathetic music which provides inspiration to keep going. I would have loved to have a tune like Tia McGraff's song "Let em See You're Strong." It's got a lot of country flavor with more than a few pinches of Gospel. It's a power ballad with expertly played instrumental parts (piano, guitar, strings...etc) which all leads to a very satisfying effect. Luckily you can stream all of Ms. McGraff's music through her website www.tiamcgraff.com

No comments:

Post a Comment